3/8/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 3~8~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
Enra in hell
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Sixteen-year-old Komachi Takamura is the daughter of a lawyer and a public prosecutor, which makes her a die-hard enthusiast about the law. Komachi does everything by the book and tries her best to help others, whether they ask for it or not. Her high school was perfect until she was branded a future offender by the youngest son of Enma (Yama), Enra from Hell. Who is this Enra and how will Komachi prove herself innocent if she doesn't even know what she did wrong?

My review!!!


The Manga this week could be read on MangaPark...


I couldn't help but think of another one review had done when I read the name of this manga... But they are not alike in any way other than that both have to do with hell. I think this one is so much less dark so far though.

In this lovely little diddy... Enra is trying to become the next Yama... Or ruler of hell... And he has to win a competition to do so... The problem... 4 siblings to compete with and his first "Sinner" keeps removing people from the list on him! Worst thing is he doesn't have a clue how she is doing it...

At least that is what I think he is feeling... The story is more revolved around his pray... This girl keeps trying to prove she is innocent... She hasn't sinned yet but the scroll Enra has says she will. In the first 5 chapters she proves that scroll wrong a few times and that is enough to encourage her!

I do have to say... This manga has an interesting way of sending sinners to hell... Who would have thought a kiss could be so damning!
.
.
.
And then I read that sentence again and think to myself... Duh it's damning!

Still though... To think to use something like that as a way of damning sinners was just pure genius to me! The fact that the Mangaka came up with it is such a nice treat! I think if they had done it any other way it wouldn't have worked out so well in the end!

Anyhow... By the end of chapter 5 we had two of the contestants having shown themselves... And boy are they different from each other! I can't wait to see where this goes from here... I think there are 17 volumes total but as far as I can see only 11 were translated on MangaPark. I don't know if they will have the rest anytime soon but I am going to keep watching... If I can I will be buying the manga too... I wonder if it is sold in English or is it only in Japanese! I'll be checking that out too since I want to support the authors that create work I love to read! 

And on this note... Let's rate it!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
I don't know if this will end up being cliche or if it will end up being epic... It has the potential to go both ways but even if it isn't epic it is still a great read and that plus the great art is why it got an 8!

I really hope you enjoyed the review and that it made you curious enough to check out this wonderful manga! I look forward to your input on what you thought about the story and it's art!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Have a sinfully fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment