5/17/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 5~17~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
Sensual Phrase
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Aine never wanted to be a writer; she just created some erotic song lyrics for the sake of entering a contest. When she bumps into a man she doesn't know and loses the lyrics, she thinks she'll never see them again, but she thought wrong! He turns out to be Sakuya, a famous rock vocalist known for his sexy persona and lyrics. When he invites Aine to be his new lyricist, she finds herself quickly sucked into the harsh world of showbiz... and the even harsher world of falling in love with a guy that millions of girls love just as much!


My review!!!

The manga this week can be found on MangaPark...


MangaPark: Kaikan Phrase


Here is what they have to say about it....

Sakuya, the lead singer for the hard-rocking band Lucifer, is the unattainable object of desire for millions of hopeful women. Aine is the demure high school student who suddenly finds herself in the middle of a raucous rock'n'roll circus. Together they're writing the book of love — one hit song at a time!

From the two descriptions it is really easy to figure out where this manga is headed... It's a love story with lots of test! When I started reading this one I really didn't think it was one I would be able to get into... It felt too much like Sakuya was only using Anie to better his career and I am not usually interested in those types of anime or manga!

But by the 5th chapter I was pretty sure he really did like her more than she knew.... And she gets ridiculously caught up in her own mind thinking only she has feelings that are on the line... Little did she know...

I haven't gotten to the point where she finds out if she is the only one with feelings that are real or not... But I would have to say he acts like they are real already so she must be blinded by the words of other outside influences because she has it in her head that he thinks of her as "just the lyricist who writes his sensual lyrics" and justifies his actions as "his way of bringing out her lyrics"... AS IF!!! Really girl open your eyes!!!

If I were in her place... I would stop trying to justify why he wants to touch, kiss, or caress me and I would let myself be lost in his embrace! Who cares why he does it... Though when I was her age I'm sure it would have been very important to me... But being older... I would just enjoy it!

Ah the trouble of love and youth!

Love revels a lot of how we are at that age... Speaking of revealing things... Let me now revel the rating I gave this one!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
Yes it got a great rating! I know... It isn't that often you see a 10 from me... But you see this one threw me for a loop and not in a bad way! I don't often think I will hate one only to find out I love it... And since there are 17 volumes to this manga I can easily say that even if it ends badly I wouldn't be too disappointed... After all... We would have had so many great chapters before it went crappy right! They have obviously had character development happen and I really want to see how and when Anie and Sakuya end up on the same page when it comes to how they feel about each other!


I wasn't able to find a definitive place to purchase this manga but I did see volume 6 and 7 available on Barnes & Noble... I really do love this manga!

And on that note I am going to go so I can read some more!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a wonderfully erotic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment