5/15/17

I'm going missing???? Info for posting and reason for temporary change...

I'm not really going missing... This also isn't click bate... I will be absent from my blog randomly... I'm having a really hard time dealing with the loss of my best friend and therapy dog Lance.

This past week and weekend were so hard on me because I could tell Lance was running out of time... Sure enough on Friday he was showing some really bad signs... Like refusing to eat or drink... He started walking into walls... I brought him to the vet on Saturday and they told us what I had been dreading hearing from them. It was time for lance to go to heaven.

I cried so much that even though my heart was still breaking no more tears would fall...

Lance was my best friend... My companion... My confidant... and a member of my family. I'm sure there are people who won't understand this... And that is ok... But for me... It isn't going to be easy to adjust to him not being here. Everything reminds me of him...He will be greatly missed!

Because of this I am writing this post to ask you to be understanding as I only post when I can for the remainder of the month of may. I have some posts already scheduled because they were the ones that are the same every month... And I managed to write the remaining reviews ahead of time when I noticed everything going south... So please forgive me for the posts I don't do. I'll start again in June.

As always... Thanx for reading my post and especially for understanding!
Hope you have an amazing and happy rest of the month.


P.S. Don't forget to say "I Love You" to the people in you heart because you never know when you won't be able to say it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment