5/31/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 5~31~2017



Spotlight Review

.

.

Hay, Class President!
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
High-strung Chiga finds himself questioning the results when his judo team partner, Kokusai, is elected class president of their all-boys school. A president, of course, needs a running mate - and just like that, Kokusai appoints Chiga to be his vice-president! How did a slowpoke like Kokusai win an election, anyway?! It quickly becomes clear that Chiga's major vice-presidential duty will be to keep Kokusai out of harm's way, but is he up to the task?

Author Kaori Monchi (Wagamama Kitchen) puts together a winning ticket sure to make yaoi fans cast their vote for more!

 My review!!! 

The manga this week can be found on MangaPark...



So this is a manga I have actually already read but totally forgot about. I didn't dislike it but it really didn't make a huge impression on me either... It was good though... The character design was nice... The art was beautiful... There were times when our dear president looks up that I really did almost melt... I don't think the story would have worked if he wasn't hot at times!

In fact, both the main characters start off straight from what I remember... Sorry that I'm not reading the chapters again for this... Last I knew I was on chapter 50 or something like that. For that reason, I am kind of giving potential spoilers... So I'm going to say as little as possible without ruining the concept of what a review is all about!

To be honest... I'm not completely sure if I read it or watched it or both but this one is also an anime... Though there are only two episodes I believe. you can go here to watch those two...


Unfortunately, the episodes really make it feel like there should have been a lot more episodes because it really is a cliffhanger! I mean come on... What happens between them next.... Does Chiga ever get to tell pres how he feels??? Not to mention HOW DOES PRES TAKE IT!?!?!?! I mean.... It doesn't seem like he even knows how he feels let alone if he can accept someone else's feelings that easily. But Chiga is gentile with pres... 


And he is kind of sexy at times...


But most of all... Who could miss that kiss!!!


Now those are pictures from the anime but I'm sure you get the point. It really is a romantic type anime and manga... And they look really good together! I am going to say the iconic manga and anime relationship line...

I SHIP THEM!!!!!

It's no secret that I like Yaoi so I can't believe I forgot about such a good one! I may just re-read all of this simply because I can't really remember how it goes... I remember the general jist of everything... But I still want to know... It's the Otaku in me!

OTAKU and PROUD!!! And on that note... This otaku is rating this manga!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read Must-watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
I can't say for sure if it ends well because I don't think I've actually finished it... Well I may have but I don't remember it right now. Either way it is one you should watch if you like Yaoi at all! I'm going to end this hear because it's got me wanting to read again... Morning/Night everyone!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you enjoyed it and you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment