5/3/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 5~3~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Nino is a quiet outcast with only a bird for a friend. Kira is a popular boy with a big secret. Even though they live next to each other, they have never spoken. But when Nino learns Kira's secret, everything begins to change, and what starts as a hesitant friendship grows into something more... but how long can it last?




My review!!!

The manga this week can be found on Batoto...

MangaPark: Kyou no Kira-kun

Well.... Now onto my review! This is going to be a hard one to not give away too much since I am seriously in love with the story! It really is a "How long can it last" with a real possible time limit... And the limit isn't set by the people involved... Actually... It's set by Kira-kun's secret!

To be completely honest I don't know how Kira-kun has delt with such a huge secret and still managed to be as "Happy" as he has been.... On the outside anyhow... But we all know how secrets can weigh us down and depress us! Your world would start to feel like it is standing still and everything has no meaning... This secret is so huge that people go into semi-shock when they find out what it is! How does Kira-kun smile still!?!?!

Have I grabbed your attention yet??? If I have then let me point you to where you can buy the first volume!

Amazon: Kyou no Kira-kun

So I bet you're wondering why I linked that now? Well if you think it is something you might like then feel free to read it online at the site I linked higher up but I really do encourage you to support the Mangaka by buying the work outright! This is one I have put on my "To Buy" list since I like it so much! I want to show my support... Even if it is only a little!

But now back to the review.... This one has a really cute art style and the story was so well thought out that I feel like it really is something that could happen. Although the secret is huge it isn't the only focus of the story... It may be what started everything moving but once it got moving the secret took second place to romance and even a possible love triangle???
But alas... For those things to be reveled you have to read the story!

Speaking of reveling things... Let me reveal the rating for this one now...


On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
I can't give this one a perfect rating because I feel like there was an over use of ditsy-ness in here.... When they weren't like that then they were just misunderstanding things left and right... I may be wrong about them being a dits but I really didn't like how many misunderstandings there were....

I suppose that those misunderstandings could be what draws people in too... And on this note... I am going to end the review... Hope I made you curious enough to want to check out the story for yourselves!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a awesomely romantic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment