10/11/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 10~11~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.

The story takes place in a world where people continue their war against the "unknown"—the enemy of humanity. Children who have been evacuated to a cold sleep facility during the invasion by the "unknown" several decades ago wake up from their slumber and learn that their bodies developed some supernatural forces. In order to protect the country from the "unknown" emerging from the Tokyo bay gate, the boys and girls wage battles in the defense the cities of Tokyo, Kanagawa, and Chiba.



My review!!!


The Anime can be watched on Crunchyroll and MyAnimeList...

All right... So I wanted to try something new with this one... I thought a lot about the setup of these reviews and while I think it is fine the way it is I also want to change it up a bit... So I am going to try another setup... I don't know if this will work good or bad. But here's to trying new things right!

So what I want to try is this... I want to give a mini section for each episode... Here is episode 1's! Warning... Contains some spoilers!

~~~~~~Episode One~~~~~~

Basically in this episode we see a complete change in both the main characters we meet... They go from little to being Quite grown up even though they are still children! They also are no longer years apart in age... This is the only spoilers you are going to get! We get to see what the unknown look like and how they attack.... As well as meeting the other children with the world power.

~~~~~~Episode two~~~~~~

In this one it seems more like we are getting to know our characters as well as facing challenges both created by them and in the descovery of something potentially new from the unknown they are fighting.... Hint is RADAR... no the unknown don't have tracking or radar so what else could it be??? Watch to find out and let me know what you think!

~~~~~~Episode Three~~~~~~

In this one a new mystery comes up... What on earth do they mean by "Transfer them to the inside" because that makes no sense.... Watch to find out k! Although you may  have to watch a few to find the answer... Not sure yet since I haven't watched the next one... speaking of which... I'm doing that now so here is the review on that episode...


~~~~~~Episode four~~~~~~


I think there is a very valuable lesson in this episode. If you watch only one of Them then I think this should be the one you watch.... Ouch that slap though! 
I didn't like this episodes ending!!! OMG NOT FAIR!!! if you were thinking happy ending for "Iichan and Canaria" also known as "Canary and Suzaku"... Well... don't watch this one... I hope that ending is wrong!!! I am going to keep watching because otherwise it is going to plague me and I don't feel like an anime making me crazy!


And last we have...

~~~~~~Episode five~~~~~~



NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! You find out the answer to if it is real or not in the first few seconds!!! I don't like the answer so unless there is a twist somewhere I think it is going to be reallly hard to watch this one to the end of all the episodes!!! Wish me luck and watch to find out what I'm so upset about!

So with all that info lets do what needs to be done...

Let's rate this little gem!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...

.
.
.
10
.
.
.

YUP a total knock out! I am so hooked and yet I don't know what episode did it! I hope that you liked this review style... It's a lot harder to do it this way so I won't be doing it all the time but I will do it like this sometimes... At least until I'm used to it that is. I think I'll end this review here...

As always... Thanx for reading what I shared!
Hope you have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment