1/8/18

Yet another talk time!!! Update on me!


So it has been a while since I wrote anything… I said I was taking a break and that’s what I’ve been doing… The thing is I am at a loss right now… I don’t know what is up or down and which way to turn is just as confusing. I feel like I started blogging because it made me happy… don’t get me wrong it still makes me happy… But now it sort of a chore sometimes… I have set posts and they aren’t hard to write but it is hard to write what I’m not interested in writing at that moment… Which right now is everything... I’ll try to write again soon… I’ve just been down. Even this post which was supposed to be a happy one seems to reflect how I feel.

I’m doing a bit better though because I have at least got the umph to write this right! Looking on the bright side isn’t easy but I’m trying! I haven’t given up yet… I won’t give up… I will be ok! Those are the things I keep telling myself to get through this… Sounds Cliché but it’s what is working this time around so I’ll go with it.

Anyhow… The whole reason I wanted to write this post… Has nothing to do with what I’ve said so far… Sort of… I feel like I can write no matter where I am now.. If the mood strikes I can write… Because my son’s best friend gave me a laptop… It’s like Christmas! Yeah I know Christmas just passed but I feel like it just started for me. Crazy right???

So now it doesn’t matter where I am as long as I have the laptop with me I can work. Of course this means planning ahead when I want to work out of the house or not but still… It means that in the summer I can bring the girls to the park for a few hours and work while I’m there! That is bound to help me with my mood and it gets them out of the house… Two birds with one stone!


 Maybe this means I will get more of my story written since I really don’t like writing at my desktop… And that means more sneak peeks for you guys. I hope so because I really don’t want to drop the story I have been working so hard on all this time… The fact I haven’t been writing is part of what is getting me down … It’s only part of it though… I don’t really want to go into too much detail on here but I did want to let you all know I haven’t forgotten about you and I miss you all. I’ll blog again soon... For now I'll catch you all later! oh and look forward to a music madness Monday coming soon because I found another song I want to share by +Sebastiano Serafini !!!

As always... Thanx for reading my blog!
Hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment