2/13/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 2~13~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
Matsutaka Nanako is a normal university student, who happened to enroll in an Abnormal Physiology seminar. She tries to keep her mental state sound, but other abnormal classmates start to influence her personality...


 My review!!!

 The Anime can be watched here...

Ummm This one is.... Just a bit... odd.... The normal girl has so many reasons to run for the hill but she stays for a crush... I think it's a crush... I hope it's just a crush!!! I just can't think of what the hell is going on in any of their minds.... And that teacher!!!! Oh My God.... Whit is he thinking?!?!?! This is soooo not an appropriate class at all... In anything other than an anime this would end up getting you fired Mr. Teach!

That being said... The topics they research are fitting for the class since they are abnormal at best and since almost every member of the class is a grade A perv the topics get somewhat... ummm... Risky... at best.

They range from the smell of farts in bathtubs to things like the boundaries of toughing. Before you ask, yes I left that last one as an imaginative statement on purpose... You will have to watch at least the first 5 episodes to understand it!

Though I say that it'll take 5 episodes... I'm meaning that it will take that long to understand those comments... I don't know if I will ever really understand the anime itself. My mind is dirty but this is a whole other dimension! Totally and completely out of this world on the scale of what is normal and what is not!!!

Okay not... Let me show you the rating I figured out for this one..

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
6
.
.
.
I gave it a low grade because it made no sense to me... Every episode was a standalone one so you could literally stop watching it whenever and feel like you didn't miss out on anything at all... The art wasn't bad but it was too kid like and that was a problem for me considering the topics and things those "kids" were talking about in every episode!!! I get they were university kids and those topics fit that age... But... And this is a very big but.... They shouldn't have been drawn like elementary kids with that content.... Though that is my opinion.

I know there are those out there who like the Loli think and to be honest in some cases so do I... But it just felt wrong this time around... I don't know for sure if it was the way it was drawn or the conversation itself but something was off for me. I just couldn't get into it at all!

And this is where I will leave it.. Check it out and see what you think!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a pleasant day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment