2/6/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 2~6~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Suzushiro Mizuki is a 1st year high school student who has the difficulty of constantly being mistaken for a girl. It's so bad that he's endlessly rebuffing the confessions of many men. Even the girl he has a crush on seems to think of him more as one of the girls rather than as a potential love interest.

Meanwhile, the trickster god Loki has grown bored with playing her tricks on her fellow gods. Turning her attention to the mortal world, she targets Mizuki for her next round of fun. The result: Mizuki wakes up with budding breasts and a missing part of his anatomy.

What else is in store for Mizuki and how will he deal with it?



My review!!!

 The Manga can be read here...

I think this one is really interesting... It uses mythology... Loki the prankster is involved and this poor pretty boy pays the price for catching his attention! But as far as I know in mythology Loki is a boy... In this one he is a girl... I gatta give the mangaka props on creativity with age old ideas!

I have actually read this one a few years ago and didn't remember the name because it was during the time when I was binge watching and reading any and every tittle I could find.... It didn't matter if I liked it or not I just went down the list and read them. So it's no wonder I didn't remember the tittle!

I did like it even way back then though so it was no surprise I liked it again! I think the challenges this person face and the fact they have to find out who they are inside because of a prank is an interesting story plot! Not to mention the art is really good too... The men are mostly drawn as muscle bodied youths and the girls are cute... But then our main character is the exception... They start out as a really cute boy with next to no muscle definition and end up as a... well you need to read it to figure that part out... I mean... Does he stay a male, become a girl, or keep changing.. Just what does Loki do to him????

While we wait for him to figure it out why don't we look at the rating!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
I gave this one a nine because I can't remember how it ends... Like I said... I was reading a lot back then. But it was good enough that even though I have read it already I have every intention of going back and reading it all over again! I don't think there was any chance I would have remembered it from the first time and i know it was interesting so now I really wanna know what the end is!

And on that not I'm gonna go read now!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a revolutionary day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment