2/20/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 2~20~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
A Trap Can Use a Girls Weapons
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
A young boy discovers his girlish charms to fight back against his older brother forcing him to crossdress.


My review!!!

 The Manga can be read here...
MangaKakaLot: A Trap Can Use a Girl's Weapons

So... This one is a oneshot... And it is really... Ummm... I don't even have words for this one. There is no real story... It's more like a situation happened and the oneshot just showed it to us. There are so many questions I have... This could have been a great story... If only it actually was a story!

The art isn't bad though so I guess it has that much going for it. I have often seen manga or anime with traps for characters but seldom is it a case where they are forced to dress that was.... Actually I think this is the first time I've seen it like that. It's not a bad situation... and it has lots of story potential... So I'm very confused about why the Mangaka didn't try expanding it a bit.

This kid is smart too.... His brother says one thing and he totally turns the tables and gets what he wants! I am not going to tell you what he wants though since that would ruin it if you actually wanted to read it.

Now that we have gotten to this point, Here's the rating I gave after reading it..

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
I am so not sure how I am supposed to make this a decent size review right now.... I've already told you why it got the low score. It's not a bad chapter but it is missing it's everything else needed to really make it good.

And on that note I have to say i'm ending it here even thought it's a pathetically short review. I just can't stretch it any more than this! Bu-Bye!!!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have an interesting day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment