3/13/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 3~13~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
Actually I am
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
One day after school, Asahi Kuromine stumbles upon the truth that Youko Shiragami, the girl he has a crush on, is actually a vampire. According to her father's rules, Youko must now quit school in order to keep her family safe. However, Asahi does not want her to go and promises that he will keep her true nature secret. Unfortunately, this turns out to be easier said than done, as Asahi is a man who is easy to read and is unable to keep any secrets to himself.

And this is the only the beginning of his troubles—more supernatural beings enter his life, and he is forced to protect all of their identities or face the consequences. Jitsu wa Watashi wa follows Asahi as he deals with his new friends and the unique challenges they bring, struggles to keep his mouth shut, and desperately tries to win Youko's heart in the process.


My review!!!

 The Anime can be watched here...

I didn't know what to think when I started watching this one... If it wasn't for the fact that I had to review this one I probably would have still ended up watching it... Mainly because the name is interesting. I mean... How many times do you find an anime with a name that is such an open ended sentence???

Turns out it was a pretty good anime too. I ended up watching the whole thing before I realized it... And now I am writing this after watching the whole thing while trying to figure out how to do this without giving away anything that happened after the fifth episode. NOT EASY!!!

Kinda.

I never really give stuff away... But anyhow... This one was interesting... It's an odd school life - love story type of anime. I love how there is a secret to be kept and the person to keep it can't keep secrets to save his life though. There aren't many plot twist I haven't seen before but this was actually new to me. The whole anime revolves around that one twist and shows all the situations this poor boy ends up in as he tries despretly to keep a secret for the girl he loves!

But in the end it isn't just her that has a secret for our young man to keep! He ends up finding out secrets to other students that also would be terrible if they got out so he has no choice but to do his best not to spill the beans!

Speaking of Spilling beans.. It's time to spill the beans...The rating for this one..

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
I basically gave it an eight because I still had questions and there was no talk of another season... I hate when anime end like that so that gives it a major point deduction from the overall score!!! And now it's time to go!!!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a Secretly fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment