3/20/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 3~20~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Natsuo Fujii is in love with his teacher, Hina. Attempting to forget his feelings towards her, Natsuo goes to a mixer with his classmates where he meets an odd girl named Rui Tachibana. In a strange turn of events, Rui asks Natsuo to sneak out with her and do her a favor. To his surprise, their destination is Rui's house—and her request is for him to have sex with her. There's no love behind the act; she just wants to learn from the experience. Thinking that it might help him forget about Hina, Natsuo hesitantly agrees.

After this unusual encounter Natsuo now faces a new problem. With his father remarrying, he ends up with a new pair of stepsisters; unfortunately, he knows these two girls all too well. He soon finds out his new siblings are none other than Hina and Rui! Now living with both the teacher he loves and the girl with whom he had his "first time," Natsuo finds himself in an unexpected love triangle as he climbs ever closer towards adulthood.

My review!!!

 The Manga can be read here...

*** There is an issue if you try to use Crunchyroll... You can read the first chapter but then it skips to around chapter 160 and you have to be a premium member to be able to read those... I just figured since I found it I'd share it!

If you want to support the Mangaka then here are a few places you can purchase the manga from...

Amazon: Domestic Girlfriend
MyAnimeList: Domestic Girlfriend

I think that supporting this manga is a great idea because the art is amazing and the story is so relatable for a lot of people. How many people in the world try so hard to give up on someone by going to someone else?? A world where such things as that someone else being related to your crush you are trying to forget is not something that is impossible... Actually I am 100% sure it has happened to a lot of people! I know I'm one of them so yeah...

The fact that an entire manga is made around what happens after that fateful encounter and the fact it has the twist in the first 5 chapters has really captivated me and made me want to know more. Using both sites listed above I plan on reading all 200+ chapter as soon as I can!

Speaking of reading so many chapters... First I want you to read the rating!


On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
That's right... This manga is worthy of the elusive 10! No matter how hard it is to find (I did most of the finding for you) I think it is worthy of praise... I plan on doing a digital purchase of all the volumes because I like it so much! To see what the big deal is I'm afraid you will have to give in and read the chapters for yourself or buy your own copy but again it is worth it!

Well I'm gonna stop here since I really don't want this review to sound like an advertisement or like I'm sponsored since I'm not... I just like it!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a  day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment