4/24/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 4~24~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
Mei Ayazuki is just your ordinary, everyday high-school girl. That is until one night, when the moon is full and red, she’s transported through time to the Meiji Period by Charlie, a self-proclaimed magician.

She ends up in a strange, Meiji-era ‘Tokyo’ where the existence of ghosts is accepted. Led by Charlie, she finally arrives at the Rokumeikan. There, waiting for her to arrive, are the historical figures Ougai Mori, Shunsou Hishida, Otojirou Kawakami, Kyouka Izumi, Gorou Fujita, Yakumo Koizumi, and Tousuke Iwasaki.

Whilst interacting with these men, she discovers she is a Tamayori - someone who can see ghosts - a skill that is highly valued in the Meiji Period. Due to these powers, her relationship with the men begins to change… As she gets to know these handsome men in a new era she just can’t get used to, a love begins to grow within her.

Will Mei be able to return to her time? What will become of her love - a love that crosses the boundaries of time and space?


My review!!!

 The Anime can be watched here...

I can't say how much I love this anime... I really wasn't sure I was going to like it at all since I usually don't like historical anime or manga! It was a pleasant surprise... It was more like the magical part of it drew me to it though... The time travel and the seeing ghosts is soooo right up my alley!!!

I haven't gotten to the part that is mentioned in the synopsis where she is falling in love yet but I can't wait to see which one of these handsome young men she falls for... And I reallllly wanna know if she stays or if she goes home!

But before we talk about this anymore, I think we should talk about the rating!
On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7-8
.
.
.
Okay... So this one got a double rating... It has a 7 because I didn't think it was that easy to follow her train of thought at first and because I don't really like historical things... But it got the 8 because it was interesting enough to hold my attention even though it was on topics I really could care less about!

That is saying something to be honest!

The art is beautiful and the story is a good even if it was confusing to me.... I mean... It might not be confusing to you when you watch it so I really think you should check it out and let me know what you thought about it!

Well now that I've given us a topic to chat about I'm gonna end the post! See you in the comment section!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a fun and magical day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment