4/3/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 4~3~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Tetsuta's mother died when he was a small child, and after that his father always came home late from work. It had always been Tetsuta's wish that his dad would come home early. Then one day his dad anounced that they would be having a new babysitter to take care of them! Tetsuta was strongly against this until he met this beautiful babysitter...

Included one-shots:
Volume 1: Ai wo Kudasai
Volume 2: Haru ni Saku Hana


My review!!!

 The Manga can be read here...

I have to say this story is really cute so far... I really like how it is turning out but I wonder if it should also have a yaoi tag on it. It is sweet no matter what though. I would read it again and again because there are times where there seems to be a lot happening at once and even though I am reading I feel like I may have missed something! I feel like I was right there with them listening to the conversations they were having and that is why I may have missed something... Well it's why I feel like I did. The reality is probably that I didn't miss a thing but the fact I feel like it's so real can't be discounted!!!

Because of how it made me feel I want to share now the rating it got!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
It had good art and a great story but there were a few things that caught me... One thing that is really miner is that even though the art was good it was a style I usually don't like to read. This isn't to say it's bad... It's just not my cup of tea. But the fact that I liked it even though it isn't an art style I like is pretty amazing in my opinion! I still have every intention to read the rest of it!!!

The next point for me was that there are times when the story gets a but confusing... Eventually it clears up but while it is confusing I ended up getting aggravated so unless you are ready to be a little confused at times I would wait on reading it... You really need to be prepared for that I think.

The last thing I wasn't expecting was for there to be a random story out of no where in the middle of the story... I think it's great that the author put other stories in but I feel like it disturbed the flow of the manga a bit too much because of when it was put into the story.

That's about it... I can't really think of anything else to tell you about without giving away any of the story...  It really is a good one though so you should check it out and let me know if you think my harsh criticism was warranted  or if I'm just being rude in you opinion! I can't wait to hear from you!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have an exciting and love filled day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment