8/14/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 8~14~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
Sora to Umi no Aida
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
In the future in Onomichi, Hiroshima fish disappear from the sea around the world and only whales live in the ocean. The Ministry of Fishery decides to set up giant experimental Universe Fish Tanks in space. The Onomichi Universe Fishery Union is established and begins to train space fishermen. Female fishermen are in demand due to the strengthening of an equal employment law for men and women. Six new female space fishermen are selected, and the story centers on supporting their growth.


My review!!!

 The Anime can be watched here...
As you can see I didn't use my typical banner for the image on this one... It's not your typical anime so I felt it was fitting. I love the diversity in the characters personalities... I was left guessing what each episode would tackle to get our girls closer to their goal... And there was at least one unexpected twist! Yup that's right... In the first 5 episodes we find out that one of the characters...

Wait... Wait, wait, wait!

NOPE!!! Not saying!!! Go check at least the first 5 episodes out and you'll see the little tidbit I was not expecting to find out.... It's about a "side" character so that should widen your field of study! I know... I'm not being nice.

I'm not really sorry though... If it makes you want to check it out I've done my job right? Anyhow... Back to the review! So far as I can tell the story is a great one... It shows the struggles both men and women can face as women make their way into the once male only jobs in any nation. It isn't some idealist anime to promote anything though... It's playful and cute how every challenge is met. Like I said though... Not all of the challenges are related to some agenda... For example... Someone is afraid of water... And wants to be a space fisherman.... In water... Yeah... Not telling you who though... Again go check it out!

Now that I've dropped two hints at what is in this anime.. I'll tell it's rating!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
The art was great... There were some really great graphics in it and the story is one that keeps you guessing. This could go so many ways at this point so I can't wait to find out how it progresses! The only reason I didn't give it a 10 is because I can't say if it would still get a 10 with a terrible ending. Don't get me wrong... I don't know how it ends yet but I was just thinking that there are some that would be a 10 even with an ending that was the worst out there... And I'm not sure if this is one of those.

It's still amazing though and I would really recommend you go check it out!
That's it for now!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have an adventurous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment