8/21/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 8~21~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
Dating My Childhood Bully
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.

Webtoons says:

My life was really bad as a child this girl would always torture me as a kid it was really rough, but when i graduated and got into high school i thought it was over till i saw her again


My review!!!

 The Manga can be read here...

So... The last manga I reviewed was a Hentai... Now this week I find myself reviewing a..... I don't know what I should call this... There isn't sex but there is a lot of talk about sex.... This got very confusing too... But that could be caused by the fact I read it on Mangapark and it is a webtoon. It touched on... Well it felt like it touched on every kind of relationship you could ever think of by the end... I got absorbed in it and ended up reading everything on Mangapark before I realized it and now I am trying to review that without giving anything away.... Not going to be easy... I think I already failed!

So I'll just continue on like I didn't fail.... The story... It's jumbled. I felt like I was reading a mash up of like 4 stories all at the same time and sometimes it was hard figuring out what chapter went to what story. The art was fantastic though! The fact that it was all in color makes up for the craziness in my opinion.... But don't take my word for it... Go check it out yourself!

But first let's look at the rating!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
If the story was a bit more put together I think it would have gotten a better rating... As it was I got aggravated with a few chapters... They weren't really chapters and if the name reflected what they were then it would have been better because then I'd be expecting what I got and not more of the story.

I know... I know... Be a bit more open minded. You'll understand when you get to them... And again... This could all be caused by me not reading them on the platform they were meant to be read from. I don't have an interest in finding out though so unfortunately I won't be able to tell you all if it is or not.

In total I would say it was good though... It had some taboo things in it for some places in the world but I really like that the author was daring enough to have the topics in the webtoon... I commend them for what they've done!
And on that note I'll leave the review... Check it out for yourselves!!!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment