8/28/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 8~28~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
High school girl Maika Sakuranomiya has trouble finding a part-time job because of how scary she looks when smiling. However, she is scouted one day by an Italian man who is also the manager of Stile, a café where its waitresses are given unique traits such as tsundere and younger sister. Maika is given a sadist trait because of her looks and has to adopt a dominant and cruel persona when servicing customers, particularly masochist ones.


My review!!!

 The Anime can be watched here...

From the very beginning I felt bad for the main character... Then she finds her fit and it was like wow... I was surprised at how well she fit in with the people in the cafe and at... Well... The people in the cafe!

What a crazy bunch!

But our main character is a polite young girl who finds it extremely hard to fit her new role for the job! She has to keep reminding herself that she is supposed to act dominant but well... It's fun to see how she adjusts to her new circumstances. You really need to check it out for yourself to understand though! But first check out the rating I gave it!


On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
Now that we know the rating, let's look at why it got one that's so good! First off I have seen some really terrible animations in my time... This one was really good! I liked the story and how the main character finds her place in life. It could have gone soooo terribly wrong! But it didn't... She ends up happy and finds friends in the most unexpected situation!

If you take just the facts that the story was amazing, and the fact that the art matched it's quality, you don't even have to look any further to see why it got such a rating! The whole thing was great! It's a comedy too so that just makes it even better in my mind... What's better than when an anime makes you smile? Not much in my book!

But I can completely understand if you don't believe a word I'm writing... After all... It's an anime about a cafe... How good could it be??? Well I think it's time I challenge some of you!!! Can you watch the first 5 episodes and not want to watch the rest? Let me know in the comments how you do! I ended up watching the whole season and to be honest I was sad when I finished it.

Your turn now! With that I'm ending this here!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have an interesting day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment