8/7/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 8~7~2019

NOT FOR UNDER 18 YEARS OLD!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
1. Change My Life!
2. Ochiten no Yo!
3-5. Fuuki no Midare!
6. Maikon
7. Act Like Friend
8. Kosutte Daisakusen
9. Aneshibori
10. Joukyou Daigaku Monogatari
11. Blackened
12. Fuuki no Midare!: After Days


My review!!!

 The Manga can be read here...

Okay... As you can see from the picture this one is a hentai.

I really didn't want to read this one.... Once I found it and saw the picture I somehow knew it was going to be nothing but sex... I wasn't wrong. The first chapters don't seem to be any story-line things... Just random F**K me chapters. I'm all for that if it's classy but these seem more ummmm... How should I put it.... Oneshot F**k me up and never hear from me again type chapters.... Not my cup of tea. So onto the next three then...

These three are actually part of one story.... I was surprised to find a story line at all though so it was a nice change. Don't get me wrong... Earlier with what I said... If that's your cup of tea then please don't take anything I said to heart because It's just an opinion and you don't have to follow it. But yeah... The last three chapters I reviewed were a bit twisted but would make good "personal time" reading material. I don't know if the next chapters tie into it at all since I have no intention of finishing the chapters but I do hope you like what ever it is that comes next...  I just can't seem to get into it.

I seldom find any Hentai I can get into.... I did pay enough attention to it to see that the art was really nice... I was surprised the Mangaka actually drew out the private area's and the act of having sex.... I've seen some just make it a white area in the shape of the genitals or find other ways to censer things. For that I really liked it... Well as an artist myself I really liked seeing how another artist would go about drawing anatomy in this way is what I mean.

And on that note... I had a hard time rating this one.... I had to think objectively about it since I new it wasn't one I liked personally... But my goal is to tell you what I think others would think based on art, story, and overall topic.

Here's what I came up with for this one after much thought.....

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
Like I said.... Not my cup of tea but it has a lot of good points. the reason it got a rating of 7 was because of the disconnected chapters. Nothing annoys me more than chapters that make no sense unless the whole thing is just chapters that aren't connected. So that's all I have to say about this one...

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a fulfilling day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment