11/20/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 11~20~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.

Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
Equally charming and stern, Heine Wittgenstein is a brilliant man who commands respect, despite his short, childlike stature. Thus, the king of Grannzreich has called upon Heine to undertake a daunting task that has driven away many before him—become the new royal tutor to four princes who are in line for the throne.

The four heirs each have very distinct and troublesome personalities: Licht, the flirtatious youngest prince; his immature older brother Leonhard; Bruno the studious third prince; and Kai, the oldest of the four and the most reserved. Hilarity ensues as Heine attempts to connect with each of the princes in order to groom them for the throne. However, Heine's mysterious past and dark undercurrents in the present may threaten the harmony within the kingdom.

My review!!!

The Anime can be watched here...

This one looked fun at once when I saw the opening screen. I thought it would be Light-hearted and simple which was exactly what kind of anime I thought I was in the mood for. I'll admit I wasn't wrong... But I wasn't right either!

This anime's storyline had me shouting out questions at the end of every episode... Not in a bad way mind you but gosh did I really want to hurry past the credits and start the next one to find out if my question was answered!

Speaking of answers... Lets get one out on the table for you right away!
Of course I'm talking about the rating!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
Now that we have that out of the way I'll get to the normal points. The art was so beautiful. the characters were drawn with care. You can tell because of how easily you can understand that there was a thought change by their face change. Each expression is telling of something going on in their heads.I personally think that kind of drawing is a lot harder so I have no issues with the art style or art work. It's beautiful!

Now the story line gets me extra excited!!! It's not very often that you can find a story that can look so simple at first glance but actually be extremely complex! Not only that but for it to make it be soooo seamless and natural that you forget it's even happening and get caught up in the fun is something I very rarely see. It's a true gem of an anime!

I do hope I've made you a bit curious about this one... You really should check it out when you get a chance!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment