11/27/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 11~27~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
A Good Day to be a Dog
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.

Hana is cursed into a dog from her first kiss, and the only way for her to break from the curse is to get the second kiss from her first kiss.


My review!!!

 The Manga can be read here...

This little number I found one day quite unexpectedly! I often read webtoons just for the fun of it and by this time of year I no longer remember what I have on the list or not. I read this one not knowing I had to do a review on it at all! Because of this I am somewhere in the vicinity of chapter 50.

With that being taken into account, it's safe to say I passed the 5 chapter mark a long time ago! I have a hard time remembering what happened in the first 5 chapters though... I can tell you it was enough to keep me reading though.

I do remember thinking Mrs. Han was very unlucky. It seems that her first ever kiss ends up being a major pain in the tail! Get it... Cause she becomes a dog? But really.... The number of problems this girl find after that fateful accidental kiss is completely crazy... Each situation ends well so far from what I'm seeing but she still has to find a way to break the curse.

The biggest problem in breaking it seems to lie in the heart of the person she kissed though.... So now she has to figure out not just her curse but also his heart and fears! Oh boy the trouble it can cause!!!

So, while she figures that out I think we should look at the rating I figured out!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
And now on to the why's of the rating... Here we go! The art style is nice... it's not too cartoonish and it's very colorful... Yes this is a full color webtoon! I absolutely love the story and all the crazy twists it has in it. I have noticed I watch for the next release on webtoons even though I'm sure I could find it somewhere else faster. Webtoons is at chapter 54 but I have found references saying it is published all the way up to chapter 88. If you find them somewhere other than the site I gave can you leave a link in the comments please?

I really want to know what happens to our Mrs. Han and if she ends up breaking the curse for good... And why is the other teacher a tiger? Check it out if I peeked your curiosity too... Hope I did!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a curious day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment