12/25/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 12~25~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
Days of Hana
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
A story of love between werewolf boy Haru and human girl Hana.


My review!!!

 The Manga can be read here...

So this one is going to be a bit hard for me to write because I love it so much.. Being completely unbiased is going to be soooo hard for me! I have to try though so please please please understand if I go off the rails with how freat it is to me! See I already started!

I found Days of Hana before I made this years list so when I ended up with it on my list I was very happy! It meant I could write about something I loved reading. But there was one problem... It's so hard to keep what happens in the manga from slipping out in my writing... There is love and hate and trust issues and betrayed trust and sooooo much more in this story!

With so much happening you would think it would get all jumbled up and crazy right? Well you are wrong in this case... The mangaka does an amazing job of keeping it all organized and putting it down in a way it feels normal! I sometimes thought I was reading an amazing light novel instead of a webtoon... That's just how great they did!

Add to that how well it was drawn and I feel like it's a huge success! I mean it isn't exactly realistic art... You can tell they are drawn characters but they also don't look like blobs with eyes, nose, and mouth put there to show it's supposed to be a human like creature... They look good!

Look at them at the beach! Okay... So the muscles on Haru are a bit over defined but it fits since he is a werewolf. As you can see it is easy to tell it is a drawn person rather than a realistic drawing.. But they have a cute appeal to them because of that... I think it would look odd if they were too realistically!

Now lets talk real ratings... This is just my opinion though!


On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
So now I'm sure you're wondering why it didn't get the elusive 10 right? To be honest the only reason is because it isn't finished and there is so much going on that it could still go to hell in a hand basket if things go wrong.

It's totally worth checking out though... It is a roller-coaster ride of emotions for both you and the characters in the story... But I really do believe you'll love it!

Time to go read! Merry Christmas!!! Bye for now!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a love filled, fun, and exciting day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment