12/11/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 12~11~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
(Bottomless swamp)
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
On the night of a full moon, Dokyung runs into a vampire with blood dripping from the corners of his mouth. Haunted by the encounter, he tries to dismiss it as a dream...but not only does the vampire go to the same school as him, he begins following him around everywhere! Dokyung is horrified of course, but as time passes, he discovers some peculiar quirks about the creature: he prefers his meat well done, flinches at the sight of cats, and loves to cuddle. Who is this mysterious vampire, and why is he so fixated on Dokyung?


My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...

This link supports the author though...

Lezhin: Vampire Heart

Personally I'd go with the last link. I like to support the mangaka/authors whenever I can so that they will be able to keep making manga for us. Without that support we will not be getting many new manga.

Okay... I'm done ranting about that... Time to start the review!

Let's go about this a bit differently... Since I already started with a rant why don't we continue on the road of craziness by keeping this review all out of order! This sounds like fun!!! so first the rating...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
Now for my thoughts... When I first started looking for this one I found it under two different names. I'm going to have to assume that Vampire Heart is the real intended name because it's on Lezhin with that name. That site is really good with having the actual author's or mangaka's work with the proper titles. I know it's a bit of a drag having to pay for the chapters but think about it this way... Before we had the internet we had to pay for books... It's the same thing. I'll put my faith in Lezhin that they got it right.

That being said... You can find it on free sites but you will risk getting some
kind of hidden virus while you read. I have had that happen a few times on other sites.... Never on the ones I've linked. That doesn't mean there aren't any though... It just means I got lucky so far. Let's hope you do too!

It's worth it to pay for this one though... The story is great... There were a few spots where I got a little confused but it wasn't in a way that would make the story hard to follow. The art was great too! Like I said... Worth paying for!

I like the fear that we find out about... and his reaction being like a kids... oh and the method of harassment that wasn't supposed to be harassment... I'm not telling you the major points though... to find out who, what, when, where, why and how... Check it out for yourself!

I really hope I have enticed you a bit... Happy reading!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have an enchanting day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment