8/5/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 8~5~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
I couldn't find a synopsis on this one on any site so I'll tell you this...

It's a collection of four manga. Three are related and one is an extra.


My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...

So like I wrote above, this one doesn't seem to have a synopsis on any web page I could find. This doesn't mean there isn't one... It just means I couldn't find it. That being said... It makes my review that much more important in my opinion!
So let us begin!

This one is a story of opposites attract. At least most of it is. You can probably tell by the titles that the first two stories are related... wait... I forgot to write them...

vol.1 ch.1: All of Heaven and Hell 1
vol.1 ch.2: All of Heaven and Hell 2
vol.1 ch.3: All of Heaven and Hell -phase 2- 1
vol.1 ch.4: All of Heaven and Hell -phase 2- 2
vol.1 ch.5: Please Greet the New Bride
vol.1 ch.5.5: Younger Days (Extra)

Okay... so now that we know the titles... let's talk about it!

So as you can see ch.1 and ch.2 are one "story" and chapter's 3 - 4 are also one story... Those two are parts of the same over all story... Then there is the new bride one... I had a hard time figuring out if it was about one of the boys or if it was a side story... The final one is an actual extra but it's also a part of the first two stories..... If I'm remembering right that is.

These two boys have quite the interesting relationship! The way they both hide everything and the way everything finally comes out... Simply amazing to read! and speaking of coming out... Lets bring out the rating!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
The story was great and the are was beautifully done... There didn't really seem to be anywhere for it to go in a sequel so no points there and I feel like I was left with some questions because of the chapter I couldn't tell quite place. So in total it was a good read and a good choice if you are trying to read something completely but have a limited time to read.

I know I didn't give away too much but I wonder if I didn't give enough information... You can drop questions in the comments if you need to know more!
I'll catch ya'll later!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a wonderful and fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment