7/29/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 7~29~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
Forty-four years ago, the surviving nations of the Valbanil War declared peace and forbade the use of the devastating demon contracts that ravaged the land. Now, inexperienced knight Cecily Cambell is eager to follow the example of her family and protect the people of the city using the sword she inherited from her father.

Her first challenge arises in the market. A crazed swordsman wreaks havoc upon civilians and Cecily jumps into action to restore order. Overwhelmed, her weapon shatters, but a skilled stranger wielding a strange-looking sword intervenes. With the situation diffused, Cecily heads to a local blacksmith in an effort to restore her family heirloom. However, she finds out that her savior—the blacksmith Luke Ainsworth—may be the only person capable of such intricate repairs. Determined to have her treasured sword repaired, she seeks out the man who rescued her


My review!!!

The Anime can be watched here...

(For some reason the crunchyroll ones are no longer available to my region but I posted it just in case it is in yours! The other two still work for me!)

I have to confess I watched this one a while back with my son simply because we were scrolling crunchyroll lookin for something to watch and we found it. It looked interesting so we watched it. It was not a waste of time and I would gladly rewatch it... In fact I did watch the first 5 over again for this and fully plan to finish the second play-through soon!

Yes I know how much it just sounded like I was talking about a game... Nope I wasn't. I fully intend to binge watch the rest of the anime... I wonder if there are more seasons than when I watched it last time! I can't wait to find out since I don't look forward when watching... what comes will come!

On that note let me tell you the rating I decided on for this one!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
I know... I know... The art was great and the story is amazing but when I watched it before it didn't have another season and I was left with questions. There also wasn't any talk of there being another season. I'm hoping against all odds that there is more when I go through it this time or that I just missed the answers the first time around. I really want to be able to give this a 10 because I loved it but yeah... Those darn questions... ugh!!!

anyways... I'm going to end it hear and with just one last thing... You are never going to believe who the villain is! check it out!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a wonderfully suspenseful day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment