5/18/16

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 5~18~2016


Spotlight Review

.

Boku kara Kimi ga Kienai

.
Manga
.

Synopsis
.
.
Hotaru managed to get in the high school where Haruna sensei teaches to see him again! However, on her first day there, she meets a very unpleasant guy who looks just like her beloved sensei...?



My review!!!


The Manga this week was listed on here...

MangaPark: Boku Kara Kimi ga Kienai

From the first 5 chapters I have read I can say this is a very cute story... Our young lady has worked very hard to see her crush... But something happens that kind of ruins that...

But first lets see some of the people we are talking about...


These are the three main people I am going to be paying attention to...
The middle is our star.. Hotaru-san!
The young man with the lighter hair is her precious Sensei and The darker haired boy is his little brother... He throws a curve-ball at her just by being himself and already in the first 5 chapters her love for her Sensei is being threatened! But wait... Her friend likes the young dark hared Haruna-san!


Enter Yukako Suzuki... 

I would say she is more like the best friend you don't wanna upset than just a friend... What will happen to their friendship if Hotaru ends up liking her crush???

OK... Now time to rate it

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "perfect-must-read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
Promising 8
.
.
.
Ya... Ummm... Whats with the "Promising" right??? Well since I literally stopped reading after chapter 5 to write this and there was a HUGE cliffhanger there I can only say it is promising... I have a fealling it will be at least an 8... Possibly even a 9!!!
Either way I say it is worth the read!!!

I couldn't find it on Barnes & Noble but Amazon had it!!!

Amazon: Boku kara Kimi ga Kienai

It's in Japanese but I think  it is worth it... Especially if you want to use it to practice you reading skills! I know I want to get it!!! Well that's all for now! Back to the Manga I go!!!!!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!!!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment