5/27/16

June's "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Listings!

I'm seeing time in a whole new way!!!


It's kind of crazy to know exactly what I will be doing for reviews every week... I used to have a few days to watch/read and write the review on whatever Manga or Anime I was doing that week.... Now I am finding that I finish them all early and can just enjoy the Manga or Anime I am working on for myself. This alone makes planning them out so worth it!


On that note... Here are the ones for this coming month!

June's Spotlight Review List!

.

Manga

6-1-2016..........Tsubaki Chou Lonely Planet
6-15-2016........................................Fuuka
6-29-2016........................Kiss him, Not me


Anime


6-8-2016..............Yokuwakaru Gendaimahou
6-22-2016...............................Zombie Loan

As you can see this month there are more manga than anime... It is so cool to see this ahead of time... And having a list of them in one post will make it so much easier when planning future ones cause I won't have to go searching like crazy to figure out what I already reviewed!


It's like I'm creating time that wasn't there before! I guess it's true that time well managed is time saved in the long run! I wish I had realized this a long time ago!

Well that's all for this post! Hope you are looking forward to these reviews as much as I'm looking forward to reviewing them!

As always... Thanx for reading my post!
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment