12/19/18

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 12~19~2018


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.

In the year 2010 AD, Hyper Hurricanes born concurrently all over the world caused severe damage. Five billion people lost their lives, decreasing the world's population to 3 billion. Existing economies and military were wiped out. Countries were frozen under solid ice, plains sank beneath seas, the world was changed dramatically.

Human civilization enters a chaotic era. Poverty flourished outside of these economic zones and slums were widespread. The ruling class called themselves Logos and maintained their position by force of arms. They call the poor Revenus, who are exiled to live outside the special economic areas.

Time has passed since then. Katsuragi Jo and Tsurasawa Jin, escape from Phantom, a force organized to watch Revenus and to suppress renegade elements of the Logos, taking with them a mysterious girl, Nobuto Sana. There are many who are interested in her, all with their own reasons.

My review!!!

 The Anime can be watched on WatchAnime ...

I know I really like this anime even though I have to deal with a zillion pop up ads to watch it. I never thought in a million years I would find one that grabbed hold of me that tight and refused to let go... It is just he right mix of some  of my favorite types of anime without being overpowered with one or another genre... It reminds me a lot of anime I used to watch with my Ex-Boyfriend so I may be feeling this way because of those nice memories.

But back to the anime... Innocent Venus is a mystery to me even after watching the 5 episodes... I know it is a story about protecting a young girl from a few different... Enemies? I don't know who the good guys are or who the bad guys are... It seems that some of the good guys were once bad guys but some of the bad guys are actually good guys from the start pretending to be bad guys... I think... See it is kinda confusing... I don't know if that is because I was plagued with ads or if I just missed something. Needless to say it is very interesting trying to figure out who is on what team lol

Speaking of figuring out.. Let me show you the rating I figured out for this one..

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
That's right... A 9 is what I gave it... I know... If I am so lost why does it get a nine? It's because the story caught and held my attention even with all the ads and the confusion... This is one I am actually going to buy for my collection as soon as possible so I can watch it and see if I can understand it any better. That should tell you how good it was! That's all for now!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a Mysteriously fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment