12/1/18

What's new pussycat??? UPDATES!!!!!




Time for an interview with yours truly!!!

Let's start with talking about my life and how it's going... This year has been a crap-shoot... I haven't been able to keep up with my blog at all toward the end of the year... Nor have I been able to get back on track with my YouTube channel.... With only a month left to 2018 I don't think I am going to be able to get back to where I should be... It won't be easy but my mom always said that anything work doing is never easy to do. I believe her!

So what I was thinking is that I would do all I can manage until the new year and then I would drop back into things the way they are supposed to be at least on the blog for reviews. If I can manage that good enough then I want to go back to making videos regularly by my birthday... Until then I will make them as I can. I just know if I try to do to many fixes at once I won't get any done right.

There are a lot of things I am good at and a LOT of things I'm not good at... Unfortunately one of those things I'm not so good at is keeping a schedule when I'm stressed out. I'm really sorry to all of you that watch my videos that I have been gone for over a year, but I'm working on it I promise!

What is stressing me out you ask.... Life in general is stressful but when I started having trouble was when we moved from Berlin NH to Derry.... I think the move was the catalyst that caused me some issues but I was still able to make a few videos... Then we moved again and I haven't really been able to manage anything well... So now that we are settled and I am starting to destress I think it will be possible to start all the fun again. I hope you will all stick with me as I start again,,, And just so you know... I am thankful to you all for that ahead of time.

Anyway... I'm sorry again that I've slacked and Thank you again for all of you that stuck around!
As always... Thanks for reading my posts!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment