12/31/18

2018 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Anime and Manga List

Previous Year's Anime and Manga Links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2015 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Listings

2016 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Listings

**Disclaimer**
Some or all of the links to the actual shows or manga may change as the years pass. I have no control over if Crunchyroll, FUNimation or any of the other sites change what they are offering on their programs for you to watch or read.

Now onto this years Listing!

2018 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Listings
January

Anime
Manga

February

Anime

Manga


March


April



May



June

Anime

Manga


July



August



September


October



November

Anime

Manga


December

Anime

Manga



On the 6th year of making this list I think I will just have one link at the top to bring you to a list of the previous years... I'm not sure yet and I have another couple of years to decide...
Let me know what you think I should do!

Also... I'm sure you noticed that there are months that are either missing one or all of the normal posts. Those are the months that I had a lot of issues and didn't manage to pull myself together in time to do the posts I had planned. I moved the missing posts to the next year's list. I'm really sorry about all that! I'll do better in 2019!!!

That's all for this post! Hope this helps you quickly find the review you are looking for!

As always... Thanx for reading my posts this past year!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment