5/22/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 5~22~2019




Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
In a futuristic era, "The World" is a peace-bringing entity. Though no one knows its location, it has watched over Earth for so long that war has become merely a fable. The airship Norn's task is to deliver nine ability users to The World.

After collecting the last person, Norn takes off. Included onboard are eight men and three women—Koharu, who has finally escaped her loneliness and detests her destructive power; Mikoto Kuga, born to a noble family, who uses her barrier skill to protect the Norn and those it carries; and Nanami Shiranui, whose ability only brings pain, and who wishes to die for a past sin she has committed. While en route, suspicions arise amongst the passengers when they realize there are too many people onboard.

As they try to determine who has snuck aboard, the ship is attacked by an unknown assailant aiming to stop the Norn's progress at all costs. From this chaos arises questions: why were they granted powers, and what must they do once they reach The World?


My review!!!

 The Anime can be watched here...

As you can see in the synopsis, this isn't a typical anime for me to watch. There aren't many futuristic types that I like but I have to admit this one was pretty good. I feel like a lot of futuristic ones have weak character development or storylines simply because of the theory that it's the future so it doesn't have to make sense now, someday it will, and in my opinion..... That's a load of crap!

This one, thankfully, didn't fall into that trap. I know I only watched 5 episodes of it so far but I feel like it was written well and the character development was on point! I really enjoyed learning some of the back stories!

But before I go anywhere else with this review we should look into what I rated this little hidden gem! Here it is so check it out!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
High praise right!?!? It really deserves it though. It takes a lot to make me like an anime when it's in a genre a totally don't want to watch... Normally that is! When I find these little hidden gems I get so happy and I usually end up taking a long look at what's there now. I always want to find more gems!

It's anime or manga like this one that make that desire possible!

So with that being said, I really think you should check it out... Oh and the art is great too! but I think the picture above spoke for that so I didn't think of saying anything about it until right now... Sorry!

Let's end this one here, shall we!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a surprising and fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment