5/15/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 5~15~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
UnOrdinary
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
WebToons says...
Nobody paid much attention to John – just a normal teenager at a high school where the social elite happen to possess unthinkable powers and abilities. But John’s got a secret past that threatens to bring down the school’s whole social order – and much more. Fulfilling his destiny won’t be easy though, because there are battles, frenemies and deadly conspiracies around every corner.

Mangapark says...

The world is not perfect. Learning to deal with its flaws is just a normal part of life. But there comes a point where these imperfections spawn a crushing realization... that something needs to change...


My review!!!

 The Manga can be read here...


So for this one I put two pictures because I couldn't decide which one I liked better... As you can see the art is amazing... Such an eye for color detail! And the story is great too... There is a current story line while we get random bits of back story too... It's well thought out if you ask me!

I remember reading this one before and I would read it over again and again but I try to wait a bit between each reading because that way I may forget some of the details and those details will end up be little surprises for me.

This is one of those rare manga that I get so caught up in that I could end up reading for day's before I realize that I was supposed to stop at the fifth chapter and write a review! I really don't have to put too much time into figuring out how I feel about it because it's that good!

Speaking of figuring out.. Let me show you the rating I figured out for this one..

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
I just couldn't find anything with this one I didn't like!!! I especially love that every chapter / episode is in full color! There aren't a lot of places other than webtoons where the Mangaka make their entire manga in color, and even those aren't always good. This one blends the colors so well I sometimes forget I'm reading a manga instead of watching an anime!

I really have to give this artist credit... Making you feel that way is really not an easy task... Especially when it's a hard core manga reader! So because of that fact alone they could have gotten the elusive 10 out of 10 for a rating! This is really one that you should check out... And if you are one of those people who just don't like webtoons then you should check it out on the mangapark site because then you can trick yourself int feeling like it's a normal manga.

Either way I suggest you check it out! On that note I'm going to stop rambling and let you go check out this amazing little gem!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a powerfully fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment