5/1/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 5~1~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
Rebirth
.
(there wasn't a listing on MyAnimeList yet)
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Webtoons says...


What would you do if you are given a second chance to turn back time and relive your past? Would you do what you did back then for fear of the butterfly effect? Or would you take a different course of action and let the future speaks for itself?

Mangapark says...


What would you do if you are given a second chance to turn back time and relive your past? Would you do what you did back then for fear of the butterfly effect? Or would you take a different course of action and let the future speaks for itself?
My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...

I found this little number on webtoons one day when I was looking for something to read. It really didn't catch my attention at all to be completely honest but somehow it ended up on the list. I think it was one of the ones my daughter chose... I'm actually really glad she did though because I was going to miss out on a pretty interesting read!

So the fact that I found it also on mangapark was amazing to me... the fact that it is farther along than it was on webtoons was completely unexpected too! I guess if you don't mind waiting till they update you could read on webtoons still... It is the one that has no pop-ups or adds so if you can't stand those then you now know the best option... But if you just wanna read and don't care if there are pop-ups and adds then I'd say use mangapark.


As for how the story itself is... I love it! It's art is not bad and the fact that there is color is a big plus for me. The chapters aren't that short but they also aren't too long either. I think the author got it just right!

There is a back story that goes back before the start of the story that we find out bits and pieces of as we go along through each chapter. We also find out how people attitudes and personalities differ from the old timeline to the current one... To me that was an amazingly well thought out idea!And how could I not put a lot of thought into the rating to match the story!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...

.
.
.
8
.
.
.
It got an eight because it was really good but because I felt like there were times where it seemed like it was stalling. I know that can happen sometimes but it seemed to happen and then disappear out of no where... Which messed with my reading flow so it wasn't a good thing for me.

Other than that I have no complaints at all... The art was great, the story was well thought out, and there was definite character development. You can't really ask for more than that from a manga!

And on that note I'm going to end this!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a day filled with Deja Vu moments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment