5/29/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 5~29~2019




Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
In the decade since the world became aware of the existence of magic, the world has undergone a massive upheaval. However, a boy named Touta lives in seclusion in a rural town far removed from these changes. His ordinary life is highlighted by his magic-using female teacher and his supportive friends. When his tranquil daily life is disrupted, he embarks on a unique adventure.


My review!!!

 The Manga can be read here...


This is one of those ones that within the first chapter you know if you will like it... I feel like it seems to have a goofy overtone because the main character is so carefree... However there are a lot of things happening in just the first 5 chapters so I would say this one is pretty fast paced too. I do know that it has a way of grabbing you that makes you hold on tight and want to read more!

There is a twist to our main character too... I wonder how strong he is going to be in the end... And how many friends will he manage to actually gather. This is going to be a long road for this guy especially since he has no idea where he wants to end up. All he knows is he wants to keep his promise to his four friends from the village he was desperate to get out of!

The capital awaits!!! But before we go there let me rate this little gem!


On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
It really is a good manga... The story is good and the art is beautiful. The reason it didn't get higher is because there are times where the speech bubbles get confusing because they are attached and it's things more than one person is saying. Once you get used to the style it's not bad though!

To be honest I love anything supernatural... Usually. But this one was really nice because our characters don't follow the normal flow for monsters. They are quite violent but they don't seem to be blood thirsty at all... Maybe that's still to come but normally it starts off like that! I like this change! I didn't expect "be my friend" to be one of the main themes either so that was great... Yeah, I'm actually being serious... Although I don't know how far into the manga that will last, I can't wait to find out!

And on that note... I'm going to go so I can read a bit more! I'm loving this manga!!!! You should really check it out for yourself!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have an adventurous and friend filled day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment