1/1/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 1~1~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
After five years of harboring unspoken feelings, high-schooler Taiju Ooki is finally ready to confess his love to Yuzuriha Ogawa. Just when Taiju begins his confession however, a blinding green light strikes the Earth and petrifies mankind around the world— turning every single human into stone.

Several millennia later, Taiju awakens to find the modern world completely nonexistent, as nature has flourished in the years humanity stood still. Among a stone world of statues, Taiju encounters one other living human: his science-loving friend Senkuu, who has been active for a few months. Taiju learns that Senkuu has developed a grand scheme—to launch the complete revival of civilization with science. Taiju's brawn and Senkuu's brains combine to forge a formidable partnership, and they soon uncover a method to revive those petrified.

However, Senkuu's master plan is threatened when his ideologies are challenged by those who awaken. All the while, the reason for mankind's petrification remains unknown.


My review!!!

The Anime can be watched here...

So when I first started watching this one I was unsure of if I would like it or not. The first episode was a bit iffy but because I had to watch at least five episodes I kept going. By the third one I was completely absorbed and before I knew it I was well past my required five. So here I sit trying to remember what happened in only the required five but failing miserably to do so properly.

For that reason, I think I should start with the rating... Here it is!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
That's right... The elusive 10! I was so caught up in watching this that I forgot to stop and that may happen sometimes but I literally stayed up for days on end because I didn't realize time was passing. I am a science nut though so to be honest there was more than enough to keep me concentrating on it... Kingdom of Science all the way!!!! No I'm not explaining. If you really want to know then you should check it out for yourself!

Anyhow... A lot happens in this one and it is all for Science to advance... I know it sounds boring but in reality it wasn't.. There was fighting and illnesses to cure.. oh and there was glasses that we would never see in our time... And connections that were never expected. There was enough non-science things in it to balance it out. I did manage to stop watching when I passed out and because of that I don't have a clue how it ends yet... But I am going right back to it when I finish writing this because I realllllllly wanna know!

So with that being said I am going to go watch it now!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a captivating day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment