1/15/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 1~15~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
The ordinary life of 17-year-old otaku Hajime Nagumo is disrupted when he and his classmates are summoned to a fantasy world and tasked with saving mankind. While his classmates are gifted with impressive abilities useful in combat, Hajime is belittled for only gaining an inferior transmutation skill that lacks any real offensive power.

During an expedition in the Great Orcus Labyrinth, Hajime is betrayed by one of his classmates, plummeting him to the bottom of an abyss. Though he survives the fall, Hajime is faced with menacing monsters and misfortunes that send him spiraling into a grim nightmare. Desperate to live and return home one day, he resolves to fight for his survival—only to meet an imprisoned vampire he names Yue, who is also seeking to escape the labyrinth. Taking an interest in him, Yue and a few others along the way accompany Hajime on his journey to find a way back home, while steadily transforming from commonplace to the world's strongest.


My review!!!

The Anime can be watched here...
I ended up watching this one with my son and we both got sucked in... This boys desire to live seriously warps his mind before he becomes who he is for the rest of the show. I mean wow! But the things he learns to do are amazing even in a world that seemed amazing to him in the beginning! He goes from being like the average citizen in this world to being an absolute monster at getting shit done! Ahhh Sorry for the swearing but I get so fired up thinking about this guy!

I know... I know... I need to calm down or I'm not going to make any sense... Right? I'll try... Really I will!!!


But I mean... Come on... Here is how much he changed outwardly...

That's right... This first picture is what he looks like in the very beginning... A sweet and innocent young man that is just worried about surviving because he finds out he isn't really anything special in this world... To me that's just sad... They shouldn't assume each person is the same based on the initial skills they have... It should all depend on what they can bring to the table with how they think and apply they knowledge they gain. He spends so much time trying to figure out a good way to use his skills to help everyone and I feel like no one gives him a second glance until he does something amazing!


Then there is this picture... That innocent young man is dead and gone... Sort of. While it's true that he doesn't hold the same love for his classmates that he held in the beginning he still seems to have some emotion lingering for them. This is shown when he saves a few of them... However he also has so much anger for them... It's made him very unforgiving in a way. Though anything that could have been seen as bad actually had other meanings to them... No I won't tell you what those are... You realllllly need to watch it to figure that out! I really recommend this one!

Speaking of recommending... Let's look at the rating for this little gem!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
That's right... A perfect score! While I still think there is a lot to come in this story and it doesn't have everything answered by the last episode, I am very confident that they will answer it with another season. Don't quote me on that though... I just know that when an anime is this popular they tend to make more than one season. And that is what I'm basing my assumption on!

Anyhow... I'm done typing your eyes out lol.... Ok bad joke... Ima go now!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a transforming day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment