1/8/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 1~8~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.

Following a near-death experience, an otherwise ordinary young man named Noah finds out that he has become immortal. Deciding to make good use of his abilities, he becomes a bodyguard, but an unexpected side effect of his powers forces him to quit the job. It's then that he meets a shady-looking man named Allen Walker, who offers to take care of that particular side effect in return for his resuming bodyguard work...


My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...

So, when I read this I thought for sure it was going to be boring because there are only so many things I could picture happening here. I was wrong... I sat there and read 16 chapters and didn't even realize it until I tried going to the next one and it sent me to the tittle screen again. Yup I was caught up and didn't even know I was trying to get to that point!

Now if you ask me I'd say that it's really a bit scarrry but oh so amazing when you get so caught up you lose yourself in the story!

How many times do you think this happens... To be honest it happens a lot more than you'd think... BUT... It takes a special something in a story to touch the reader enough to get so caught up in it all. It's like there is just something that grabs a hold of you and won't let go but your brain has been so captivated that it just says 'oh okay' and keeps reading!

That takes talent and skill... The mangaka for this one has what it takes for me! The only way to know if it has that special something for you is to try reading it... I recommend it sooooo much!!!

And while we're on the topic of recommending... Here is the rating!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
The only reason I didn't give this one a 10 was because it isn't done yet and even though I really like the story and the art style I don't think it can be classed as amazing yet... I see so many ways this story can go and some of them are realllllly bad. Check it out to see what I'm talking about! Because of this I really don't think I can give it a 10... Yet! Lets wait and see where this little gem goes and maybe it'll level up!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have an amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment