4/22/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 4~22~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.

Years ago, humanity almost got wiped out by huge magical armored insects that had become too strong and aggressive to handle. Because of these giant bugs, humans do not live on the earth anymore, but in floating cities instead. However, this does not mean that everything is lost, because the wizards from prestigious floating wizard academies are fighting these monsters.

Kanata Age is a young man now labelled as a traitor even though he was once praised as the "Black Master Swordsman." He gets a chance to repair his reputation by instructing the team E601, which seems to be facing some difficulties. It consists of three girls, Misora Whitale, Lecty Eisenach, and Rico Flamel, each with problems of their own. It appears that Kanata will get in deep waters more than once because of them...


My review!!!

The Anime can be watched here...

I've given you quite a few places to try watching this little gem. I do hope they are helpful to you in some way or another. So with that all done should we begin the actual review? I think it's time!

So when I started this one I was excited because one of the types of anime I love watching is  magic related anime! So right away the title got me excited! I wasn't disappointed! I ended up watching it all the way through before I even noticed it! To be honest I want to go back and re-watch it all!

The story is good and the art was great! I loved the fact that the "teacher" is a traitor but for some reason trusted enough to teach... That alone made me want to watch it because the very idea that someone who is a traitor is trusted with the youth of tomorrow is so contradictory its laughable!

And yet that is exactly what they did. It means there is more to that story than meets the eye and I wanted to know what it was! However I have no intention of sharing anything I found out with you because what would be the fun in that??? You need to go watch it to if you want to find out!
It's worth it.... And to show you how worth it you should look at the rating I gave it once I remembered I had to do this review!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
I know, why not a 10 right? If I loved it as much as I say I did how, come it only got a 9? That's easy... I felt like there was something missing. I'm not sure what it is though. That's part of why I want to watch it again. Although, that could be part of the design. It might be written to make you feel that way so that you want to watch it again and again trying to find the missing peice.

You should watch it and let me know if you feel the same way! Thanx so much for the help if you do! Don't forget to leave your findings in the comments section! I'd really love to hear what you think too!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a magical day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment