4/1/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 4~1~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.

A man marries a woman who has a son who is only 10 years younger than himself.


My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...


I think that this one has the shortest synopsis I have ever seen! After looking at it I completely understood why!!! This is going to be the shortest review I have ever done! Yup... It sure is!

So because of that I'm starting with the rating...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
No it wasn't a typo.... This is the first ever 1 I've given. The art was nice but there is one chapter that answers nothing and leaves everything hanging. It's complete so that means there isn't going to be any answers. To top it off I don't even know what the point to the one chapter was... It literally just said hay i'm marrying your mom so deal and don't cause trouble. That was followed by a not your dad cliche and a follow up dad comment. NOT worth even looking at in my opinion unless you just want to waste time. If so, then enjoy!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a productive day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment