4/15/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 4~15~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
Takane no Hana nara Ochitekoi!!
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Kouta Shirashi is both handsome and smart. As the prince of the school, there should be no girl who can resist his charms, even if it's the cool beauty Kaori Kurokawa. But what happens when it turns out Kurokawa is even better at playing a prince than he is? Just who exactly is supposed to be falling for whom??


My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...


So this is a really interesting one... Most of the time when someone in an anime or manga is acting like the opposite gender it is on purpose or it's a body swap. This time it's nothing like that. It's actually just a bad habit and she seems to want to change it. But is it really that or is she just trying to change to get to spend time with him???? I'm not sure of the answer either.

5 chapters just isn't enough to be able to figure that one out!

To be honest I thought the guy wasn't going to fall for.... Wait... That's too much info... I think. I really want to get people to try reading the manga I review and I feel like I give away too much. If I did that then there would be no way you'd check it out right? I guess I need to work on that.

Maybe... I don't know!!!

Well I guess for now I'll just keep going how I always do... Like I was talking to you in person! So, as I was saying. I didn't think he would fall for her and I'm not sure he has truly fallen for her either. It's still a little mixed up at chapter 5. He thinks he's fallen but she's acting like she has too.. Soooo, I wonder, did they both fall for each other?

Good question right? I wonder if it gets revealed later in the story???? I really wanna know so I bookmarked this one and plan on reading it from time to time. Don't get me wrong, I like it and all. Just not enough to binge it.

Speaking of how much I like it... Here's the rating it got...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
It may seem harsh giving it only a 7 when I said I like it but hear me out please! The art is good but sometimes it can get kinda confusing... At least it did for me. The pictures weren't the confusing part. It was trying to know what speech bubbles to read first that was. Sometimes it had way too much text for the section of the page and other times there was only one line of text for the whole image! It was all well translated though so that was good.

The story is kinda unique but kinda cliche at the same time. I was interested in it but it didn't stand out enough to hold my attention. I was actually looking at the chapter counter so I wouldn't miss the time to write this. If I was truly captivated I would have forgotten about the counter as I've done many times before this. It just didn't happen with this one.

So that's why it only got a 7. now that you know that I think you should check it out and make your own opinion of it. Like I said it was a good one so I don't think you'll regret looking into it.

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a romantic day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment