4/8/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 4~8~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.

Set in Tokyo, it's January 29, 2030. High-frequency resonance is observed in the vicinity of Tokyo, and the red fog rolls into the city. Those who hear the sound, humans and animals alike, pass out, losing consciousness. Everything shuts down in Tokyo, believing that the fog is carrying an unknown virus that causes an epidemic. However, six days later, after the incident, people wake up as if nothing happened. After that, Tokyo's sealed-off city sections gradually return to normal. However, since the high-frequency resonance, some "bizarre events" start to happen, and people find themselves being pulled deeper into more mysteries. Meanwhile, young people start to become aware of themselves and release their power hidden in their blood, discovering themselves as "vessel of wisdom blood." Together, being led by something unknown, they meet, communicate, and face the unavoidable circle of fate, sacrificing their own lives.



My review!!!

The Anime can be watched here...
Amazon: Lord of Vermilion: The Crimson King - Uncut
Anime-Planet: Lord of Vermilion: The Crimson King

As you can see this one has a lot of places you can watch it! It's really popular but I have to say the first episode says a lot! It's like you watch the end first... Only time will tell if it actually is the way it ends!

I'm starting this review a little different. I'm writing a little something after each episode. Soooo... Here is my thoughts after the first one!

I'm so lost!!!! I feel like I watched the end and then the rest of the episode feels like a flashback. There are hints at a dark past for our 'sleeping prince' which, oddly enough, the doctor playfully keeps calling him once he wakes up.

And why is he dreaming of.... Wait... If I say everything that would be bad... next episode!!!!

As of right now I've watched a huge ass turn people into monsters to destroy a lineage that the people with that blood don't even know they have it! Our main boy is scared of what he is and his best friend is just like him! Ugh it's still confusing but it's starting to at least make a little sense.

Next episode... Episode 3...

Or not... I'm gonna complain a sec! So I clicked on the third episode and the site that hosted it went down... UGH!!! so anoying... trying one of the others now! Wish me luck that they aren't all broken at once...

Now, on to episode 3!!!


Okay!!! I found it and watched the episode. OMG wow... It has so much fighting and so much information and friends worrying about friends.... There is so much going on!!! You really need to check it out!

On to episode 4!!!

So in this one there is only one phrase that sticks in my mind... "it's all because of your mother" was told to our sleeping prince... what the heck does that mean???? I can't wait to find out!

But that's not answered in episode 5... Instead there are new questions! i really do hope that they don't leave us hanging in the end or that there is a season two if they need to answer other things.

The fate given to these people is really not good at all... I found that the beginning was probably the end of one world and the rest was them all born into a new one. Will fate repeat itself or is there a way around it???

So now for the rating... Since I've told you so much already I'll be quick...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
The art was amazing and the story is complex yet simple. Well, that's how it seems anyhow. I really hope it ends well but I think that for how good it is I'll be okay if it still got some loose ends.

With that I'm wrapping up this review... Hope you enjoyed it!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a love filled day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment