4/29/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 4~29~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
Sign
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
There are a few unusual things about Cafe Goyo. Number one, their coffee sucks. Number two, their customers never order off the menu. And number three, Yohan, the cafe manager, is deaf. So when Soohwa joins as a part-timer, though he is not expected to learn how to make good coffee, he is asked to expand his sign language vocabulary beyond the words, “higher,” “pay,” and “please.” But when Yohan offers to give him private lessons, Soohwa is reluctant. Not because he doesn’t want to study, but because he has a “hard” time around Yohan. Like, literally. He gets hard. Whenever he hears Yohan’s deep, sexy voice.


My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...


Yeah, I know it has two different names listed above here... They are the same thing. I spent a lot of time making sure of it before I even dreamed of writing that sentence down lol. Anyhow, the big difference is how you are paying the mangaka when you read it through Lezhin.

With that in mind I think you should always go to where the creator gets payed first, and free sites if you can't find them anywhere but on them. This is one of those that I'd say is really worth buying. I am in the process of getting it slowly through Lezhin as we speak! This love story is so cute and the art is wonderful to look at. I really like how they meet and especially how Soohwa finds out ... ummm actually... I'm not going to tell you how Soohwa gets to Yohan... But I will hint... It's not with his voice... hehe Check it out to find out because it's really cute! Both of their reactions to everything are really cute!!!

With all this cuteness I was worried I wouldn't be able to review it properly! I managed somehow and here is the rating I gave it!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
I know I tend to rate love stories higher than most but it's really just that I seem to be lucky enough to find the good ones. This one really is no different. Even so, I did judge it fairly. I looked at the story line and there are some unexpected problems they have to deal with that make it a great story. When I looked at the art I looked at if it was able to be followed good or if it got confusing. It was really easy to read through and know what was going on! For those reasons it got a great score already... and it got a boost because it's one of the ones that is completely in color! You don't find that easily.

I really hope you all keep those things in mind when you check it out... as for me... I'm going to go finish reading what I can buy right now! I really hope it works our for them! Let me know what you think ok!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a love filled day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment