7/15/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 7~15~2020

Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
The appearance of "quirks," newly discovered super powers, has been steadily increasing over the years, with 80 percent of humanity possessing various abilities from manipulation of elements to shapeshifting. This leaves the remainder of the world completely powerless, and Izuku Midoriya is one such individual.

Since he was a child, the ambitious middle schooler has wanted nothing more than to be a hero. Izuku's unfair fate leaves him admiring heroes and taking notes on them whenever he can. But it seems that his persistence has borne some fruit: Izuku meets the number one hero and his personal idol, All Might. All Might's quirk is a unique ability that can be inherited, and he has chosen Izuku to be his successor!

Enduring many months of grueling training, Izuku enrolls in UA High, a prestigious high school famous for its excellent hero training program, and this year's freshmen look especially promising. With his bizarre but talented classmates and the looming threat of a villainous organization, Izuku will soon learn what it really means to be a hero.


My review!!!

The Anime can be watched here...


Now Just so you know... The first three links have the current 4 seasons on them but the last one is only the first season. Here are links to the other three...


Now that we have that out of the way I should tell you that I didn't expect this one to get on the list. My son and I had watched the first season the year it came out so I kinda feel like i'm cheating a bit doing a review on it. That being said I also feel like I will do better than normal because I've seen it before. I did go and re-watch the first 5 episodes so that I could be as accurate as possible and not give spoilers past that part (no promises if I end up on a rant about the show) when ever possible. I may hint to stuff at times though.

So here we have a main character who wants to fly in the face of all that is and become something he is genetically not able to become. As if that isn't hard enough there are super villains that want to destroy everything... I mean what would a world where you can be a hero be without the bad guys that are just as bad-ass as they are? Am I right or am I right?

Anyhow it takes three episodes just to get to a point where Deku isn't going to be so squishy to everyone around him but one he does... wow. That's all I'm gonna say about that! But because he was so weak before you can bet people take notice. Especially those who knew him the best! Now all of this happens because of a secret... One I'm not going to tell you... Watch it to figure it out hehe.

I will tell you the rating it got though..... Here it is!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
The art is breathtaking at times and great the rest of the time and the story is well written so full marks there. Since there is not just one season added on already it got full marks for sequel potential lol. Again because there are more seasons, the fact that I had so many questions at the end of the 13th episode wasn't a big deal... I'd just wait and see if they were answered in the next one. Spoiler... They were but I got so many more too!

And I think I am going to end this review with you asking questions... You really should check it out to find out all your answers... I know I will be continuing the series as soon as possible... However, for tonight, I am headed to bed... It is soooo late and I just had to finish this before I could sleep!

Good night everyone!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a peaceful night or day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment