7/8/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 7~8~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
The Secret Garden
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
    Before I post the synopsis I wanted to say that I found more than 3 when I went looking for this title so I chose this one. It was the the only one I hadn't seen before that wasn't a hentai or a Yaoi (not that I have anything against those)... So yeah.. Here ya go!

A shoujo-ai manga about a girl named Misono who falls in love with a handsome "boy" one day as she was taking a break from her running. She believes that she shall never meet this "boy" ever again, but after warnings about problems with her foot, Misono decides to not run for a while and help out with the drama club. There she meets her "handsome prince" once again, but it turns out "he" is not who she thought he was..


My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...


So before I go on with this one I'll just say there was one that was a Yaoi and another that seemed like it was plant pron that came up most often... The Yaoi I couldn't find a translation for anywhere so I can't give a link. The other one, I could give a link to it, but there are two problems... One is that it is only found in the language it was originally written in (not English) and the other is that I don't know the age of my audience and it would be bad if someone too young read this. Using those things as an evaluation standard among the top three on the first page of searches I chose this one.

I'm really glad I did too... It really was a wonderful story!

At first I thought it was going to be similar to Cinderella because of the picture... You know... Prince and all... But there is a twist in this story that I was not expecting! It's actually not as "mainstream" as it looks to be. Also, by main stream I mean a straight romance type, not the meaning for sales.

Anyhow... This one is really a hidden gem! so Lets hope this review gives a little more light to the dark corner of the world web that it's hidden in. Who knows what else we might find... For now let me show you the rating I found it deserved!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
I'm sure you remember the chart I use to rate this one so let me just tell you a bit about it now. The art is a bit on the cutesy side but it is beautiful none-the-less! You can see the emotion in the characters sometimes and that alone is an amazing thing to find! The story was well thought out and it was really a shame it only took 6 chapters to tell it. I would have loved to see more but like I said it was a great story even though it was short. I don't think there is really any room for a sequel at all because all the questions were answered. At least all the ones I had were answered by the end of the 6th chapter.

But maybe I missed something... You should check this one out and tell me if you have any questions after the last chapter! It would be fun to see if I found the answers on my read through or if I just missed the possible questions! I look forward to any and all comments!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a loving and wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment