7/22/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 7~22~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
The unknown interior designer, Hans Duan (22 years old), was involved in a criminal dispute as he designed the house for one of the members in that group. Unfortunately, he was persecuted as a murderer due to the case and sentenced to death. In the prison, he met a scientist from the government (Code name No.73) who asked him to take part in a human experiment. But the experiment failed and Hans died. His body was buried in a dump in the city. However, the experimental medicine left in his body leads to gene mutation. Hans is revived and changed into a female. What will happen on him (her)?


My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...

So here we have an unusual one it seems. I found a few titles that were the same and just picked one at random since I didn't know anything about any of them. I think the anime and manga gods and goddesses were watching over me as I chose because this one is quite an interesting little gem!

It's true it's a gender bender in a way.. More like a body switch though. To be honest I don't know how to classify it other than great. For some reason I just can't stop reading it! I am already on chapter 38 and there are over 40 out at the moment. once site even has it listed as having over 200!!! I don't want to reach the end but I really can't stop reading and I don't know where to find the other chapters if they don't come here... Ugh what a conundrum! Anyways...

It's time I tell you the rating I think....

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
So you have to wonder how the hell the Boy becomes the girl... were they unconscious for months or were they dead? More importantly is that if they were buried for the whole time until they woke up then how the hell did they live??? I mean... These are things that I want to know still. It's an ongoing Manga and I do hope that my rambling some of my questions has gotten you interesting too.

This little gem is quite interesting in its own right!

Then there is the question of who the new guy is that brings her to the court. and now that some of the guys have seen her skill what will happen to her? The art is drawn amazingly and the story is well thought out an planned. It does go a bit slow in the beginning but it is all building up so we have a better idea of who our lil'lady is! I don't think this could have been done better any other way!

And my job is done... Now that I have you wondering what I am talking about, I think you should go and check it out... It won't be a waste of your time!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a life changing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment