4/12/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 4~12~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.

The story revolves around a high school student named Mahiru Shirota, who likes simple things and dislikes difficult things. One day, he picks up a stray black cat he finds in the middle of the road and gives him the name Kuro. From this moment on, a contract between the servant-vampire Kuro, called "Sleepy Ash," and Mahiru is formed, and Mahiru is pulled into a war between the seven deadly servamp and their eighth sibling Tsubaki.








My review!!!






The Anime can be watched on FUNimation...


Here is what they had to say...

Story

Mahiru Shirota dislikes difficult things, preferring to live a simple life. But after rescuing a cat he names Kuro, life takes a turn for the complex. Kuro turns out to be a servamp—a servant vampire, named Sleepy Ash and the two form a contract. Kissing his simple life goodbye, Mahiru is pulled into the world of vampires, the seven deadly Servamps, and war. Life couldn’t be more complicated!

So this one I am doing from memory.... I watched it sometime last year and I thought I'd see how this turned out without me re-watching the anime.... I'll be honest with you I'm a bit unsure if I remember enough for a good review... If I come to the conclusion that I really forgot too much then I will put that in here and watch the first 5 again.

I can tell you that it is one I don't mind watching in its entirety... I also wish there was another season.
SPOILER ALERT FROM HERE ON OUT!
I don't remember what happened in the first 5 episodes or if the things I remember happened later so it is possible you are going to get spoilers for later episodes!

Basically the two summaries are pretty good... But the things they don't tell you is how much this poor kid is stuck in a rock and a hard place since he didn't even know he was forming the contract... It was all done as a series of mistakes or just not listening to 'Kuro' when he tried to warn him. In beginning he hates it but as time goes on he doesn't hate it... He worries about the people that are stuck in the crossfire the vampire war causes... And if I remember right he really starts to want to make a difference.

He slowly learns that there were people in his life that may have never actually been a part of his life... As well as that there are people who were potentially taken out too soon... Potentially because I don't remember if they made it or not... Sorry!

He also starts to clear up this crazy war... well at least he gets two of them talking again... There is also the question of a vampire no one knew about until he just showed up one day... Saying he is the illegitimate brother... In their case since they had a creator he is just the one no one was told about... This fact hurts him greatly and drags everyone into a big mess over that too!

I think it would be a good time.... Let's Rate it!!!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
If I remember right I had a bunch of curiosities at the end... There were so many more directions this could have gone in or expanded on... It was amazingly fun to watch though! I really think that if they make another season it'll be a huge hit!

I'm going to end this here... Hope you enjoyed what I wrote... I tried not to give too much away!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Have a supernatural day!

No comments:

Post a Comment