3/16/16

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 3~16~2016


Spotlight Review

.

Angel Diary

.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
The only Angel Princess of Heaven is betrothed to the Emperor of the Underworld. Unable to accept her future with the Demon King, she realizes that her only choice is to run away. Her plan is to join the human world disguised as a schoolboy! Now all of the Gods from Heaven and Hell are searching high and low on the earth trying to make sure that a wedding happens.

Now for my review!!!


The Manga was not a waste of time... I actually really like it! It seems there is a lot more mystery floating around her than she even knows.... And it is fun figuring out what is going on! The art is good and the story-line isn't the worst out there. It seems there is also mystery involving love... and lets not forget that she is an angel so that means she shouldn't fall in love with humans but... Well I'll let you read it to figure out what happens there.

Here is an example of the artwork...



It's also a sneak peak into the story... It's pretty far in too! I know I have actually not gotten to that part yet so I am sooo reading tonight! I wanna know what is going on and how they got to this point!!

Here is our princess at one point in the manga too...



Imagine that face with short hair.... That is our boy version of her!

OK... Now for the hard part...


Time to rate it

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "perfect-must-read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
6
.
.


.
I know... I know... Why so low you ask? It is simple... Right now while reading it I am confused often... then things get clear and go back and forth so I get lost all over again. If that is your cup of tea then I have found the manga for you! Even though that isn't what I normally like... There is something about this one that did captivate me so I will definitely be finishing the series.

You can read it on MangaPark here...


And you can buy the first volume here...


I hope the info was helpful and entertaining! I'm outta here!

As always... Thanx for reading what I've written!!!

Have an amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment