3/2/16

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 3~2~2016


Spotlight Review

.

ReLIFE

.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.

The story follows Kaizaki Arata, a 27-year-old jobless man, who fails at every job interview he had after quitting his last company. His life changes after he met Yoake Ryou of the ReLife Research Institute, who offered him a drug that can change his appearance to 17-years-old and to become a subject in an experiment for one year. Thus, he begins his life as a high school student once more.



Now for my review!!!


The Manga this week was a bit of a surprise... It isn't the type I would normally like but I got hooked really easily!!! I also found out that it is an Anime as well... I'll let you see the link here rather than looking for it yourself... Here it is!

ReLIFE Anime

I haven't looked into this being an Anime yet so I can't say where to find it... But I will tell you as soon as I know! I don't know about you but I wanna see it in motion!!!

Here is the star and his supporter for you to see...


Kaizaki is the dark haired person and the pill in his mouth will make him younger... The magic drug!


And here he is after taking the drug... So cute! Want to see what his supporter looks like???
Here ya go!


He is cute too right?!?!?

I have no idea how this ends yet since I haven't found the rest of the Manga yet but I am still looking soooo as soon as I find it I will let you all know. I have looked but I don't think it is currently available to buy here in the USA... Not fair!!!

But... You can read a bunch of the chapters on Crunchyroll if you are a member... Here is a link to it!

Crunchyroll: ReLIFE Manga

I don't know if you can find it available anywhere else though since I believe it is licensed. I'm really glad I was able to read any of it!

Time to rate it

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "perfect-must-read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.

I am glad that I read it even though I normally wouldn't have... I think this proves the theory that you should never judge a book by it's cover... Or in this case a manga!

I'm going to leave now cause I have to finish hunting down the rest of the chapters.... If you know where I can read the chapters starting at 52.5 then please let me know!

Hope you Like the review... Let me know if there is one you think I should check out too!

As always... Thanx for reading what I've written!!!

Have an amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment