6/16/16

Hard to believe...

I know I have said this about a zillion times... Time flies!!!


It's so hard to believe I started this blog back in 2007 as a way of keeping my pen-pal in Japan up to date on how I was doing and as something to pass the time... But ya...
That was the original reason for it

Ahhh the memories!!!

From the first post where I explained this needlessly..


And the emotional ones...

Saying thanx..... Thanx Sayuri!
And saying goodbye..... Mama R.I.P.

The cute ones...


To the ones I have been doing lately... I look them over and think wow I have grown in some interesting ways... 

It's like trees growing together... One for the past and one for the future...


And i'm somewhere in the middle learning how to find my way!

It's an amazing journey and one I'm glad I can take with you all... Sooooo...

Thanx for taking an interest in me and my rambling blog!
Hope you have a memorable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment