1/16/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 1~13~2019


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.
The series revolves around the Mizuki Diving Club (MDC), which is on the verge of closing down after having financial troubles. The club's new coach persuades the club's parent company to stay open on one condition: that the club sends one of its members to next year's Olympics as part of Japan's Olympic team.


My review!!!

 The Anime/Manga can be watched/read here...

I feel like I gave you guys a few options... Out of them I would buy it on amazon because the pop-ups get ridiculous sometimes.

So now we can start the review... I really liked the anime "Free" so when I saw this was another swimming style anime I was really excited. I was not disappointed... This one does have a lot of back story through-out the first 5 episodes. I am pretty sure that the rest of the episodes have the same thing going on but I haven't watched those yet to figure it out!

Speaking of figuring out.. Let me show you the rating I figured out for this one..

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
I know... I skipped a step right? I didn't really tell you anything yet... Well in the first 5 episodes we learn a lot of back story and we get to see the effect that stress can have on the swimmers. We see how friendships that started with swimming can get kinda hard... We see the toll that swimming competitively takes on an athletes social life.

Basically we get to see what it would be like if we were the swimmer rather than follow just a story-line. Don't get me wrong though... There is a true story-line in this and I really love it! It's kinda like a "Go for Gold" message!

Those kinda anime really move me... They tell you to try hard and reach for the stars! Who wouldn't love an anime with a message like that???

Anyways... I feel like there are also some hints at it being a Bromance! I can't say if it's that or if it's really a Yaoi because so far there has only been a few hints that would lead you to think there was something there...And those are ones that only a true Fujoshi or Fudanshi would pick up on!

I like to consider myself among those who can pick up on these small hints! But from what I can see it, unfortunately,  is most likely not really true... It's hints enough to make your imagination run but no actual shows of affection. 

***SIGH*** Well maybe I'll get lucky with a good romance type one sometime this month or next month... I hope my roulette doesn't keep me waiting too long.... But for now we will wait together!

For now, however, I must say good-bye!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a Mysteriously fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment