1/23/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 1~23~2019


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Manga
.
.

Synopsis
.
.

Kurosaki Sou is a 16-year-old who summons a devil to take his virginity. He hopes for a devil with flaming red hair, large horns, and black wings. He gets exactly what he wishes for, although he forgets something else rather important. Now he's forced to live with this devil and has to think of a way to get rid of it, and most importantly—survive its lust.



My review!!!

The manga this week can be found on here...

MangaPark: Himitsu no Akuma-chan
KissManga: Himitsu no Akuma-chan

Do you know how psyched up I was to read this one from just the tittle?!?!?

OK... So first let me explain that comment! I LOVE DEVIL STORIES!!!! I have no idea what makes me love them so much... Maybe it's the playful mischievousness that happens in every one I have found to this day!

That is probably it if i'm thinking rationally anyway.... And let me tell you... This one did not disappoint me at all with that aspect. It did get kinda agrivating that their progress in the contract had a really slow and detrimental rate... Poor Devil-chan! They suffered soooo much!

But if I'm being honest so did our little boy who decided magic was his best chance to become a man... Well he had help coming up with that idea though. It seems like the characters we see most are really well developed though and everything fits soooo well together that it's hard to remember I'm reading a manga and not watching an anime! I got so caught up in it all!!!

Speaking of that... I'm getting caught up in this too.. Rating time!!!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
I wanted to give this one a complete 10 but in the end I feel like this could still continue... I want to know what happens to our devil and their main man... There were things I felt were left unanswered and it is bugging me... I can't give it a perfect rating when I am left wanting more and left with questions that could have been answered but aren't. I'm selfish like this I guess... But goddess it was such a good read so I couldn't in my right mind give it a bad rating!

There isn't too much more to say about this one... I think the only other thing is that it takes an issue that a lot of people have issues with (someone of one gender being too feminine or masculine) and faces it head on... and in this manga... The "problem" is handled well... I think the fact our young mans best friend and what seems like all the other people around him repeatedly say the situation isn't abnormal and no one makes fun of Devil-chan in any way is amazing... and yes I know I just gave away a major hint to the mystery...

You are gonna have to read it to figure out if I am telling the truth or not so please check it out!... But ya... Time to go!

As always... Thanx for reading my reviews!
Hope you have an amazing and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment